Thursday, June 2, 2011

See the USA... for FREE!!!

What a great way to see the country! Start a Political Action Committee (PAC) and use the contributions to take your family on a road trip! From what I can tell, it's perfectly legal! All you need to do is make sure it's an "unconnected PAC," just like Sarah Palin's. According to FireDogLake, while it is still a PAC, it is not associated with a campaign and does not have the same restrictions on what it can spend money on. Lousy timing. It could have been a great gig for an old Dead Head!

No comments:

Post a Comment